Road To Healthy Body

By Unknown - 01:31

Hai, assalamualaikum, hello!

Today I nak share pasal my mission untuk dapatkan healthy body, healthy lifestyle and for sure my dreamed weight. So I have many plans inside my mind on what exercise I'm gonna do, what food should I eat and avoid, how frequent should I eat.

But what I hate about myself is even though I'm jealous of my family and friends who are losing their weight which is very obvious, I just can't help myself from finding food to menguyah. I know that I have to control my calories intake but then arghhhhh. Why is this happening to me?

And each time also I dah makan tu kan of course I macam menyesal tapi then I repeat jugak. Normal macam orang selalu cakap (stress sebab makan banyak tapi lepas tu makan lagi banyak sebab stress). Then keep telling lies to myself that "haa okay esok kita start diet esok". Sometimes kan dia berjaya control nafsu makan tu sampai lunch time. Nanti dalam pukul 4 petang tu haa mula lah.

TAPI....

I think bila dah muhasabah diri balik tu kan, two big fat factors that lead to such situation are as belows :

1. My sleep cycle dah tak betul since this semester break. I always sleep at 3 am and after subuh sleep again until 11 am. Jangan kecam kayhh huhu. Usually I tidur pukul 12 malam and if tidur after subuh pun 8.30 pagi I dah bangun.

2. I skip breakfast. Since dah bangun pukul 11 pagi tu kan mesti la I jump ke lunch terus then tend to eat more at the evening and night (maybe). I know je skip breakfast is not good for diet.


But I do always tell myself (well I hope I will practice it also) that those things won't stop me from achieving my target ideal and healthy body. And I have to be very very determine kalau I betul sungguh nak capai target ni.

So I'm gonna begin my mission starting tomorrow. If you guys nak keep on tracking my diet progress (as a motivation maybe) in sha Allah I akan update every week my progress. Just click the lifestyle part okay?

Pray me for me!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)